How to use this web site
To familiarize yourself with the site design, note the following:
The site is designed to be accessible to the visually impaired. Also, the site follows the latest web-site usability guidelines. Accordingly, each page on the site is designed to stand alone. Each page has the following elements:
- A TMUG logo at upper left. You can always click this logo to get back to the home page.
- A header at the top that offers a clickable link to go to the TMUG Forum to get information about the next regular meeting.
- Below the clickable link but still in the header is always a short publicity blurb for the meeting and other items.
- Down the left side of the page are the links to navigate the site.
- At the bottom of the page are various notices.
- In the center of the page to the right of the navigation links is the information content of the page
- At the top of the content section is always a line that tells what the content is about.
- The site is designed to allow your browser window to be resized to fit your needs. If you change the size of your browser window, the page layout will flow smoothly to accommodate the new size. Text size may be increased or decreased by issuing a browser command (command plus and command minus in Safari).
- Suggestion for reading order: read the About TMUG and FAQ pages first.