Tucson Macintosh Users Group (TMUG) meets on the 3rd Tuesday evening of each month at the Banner University Medical Center ("BUMC"), 1501 N. Campbell Ave., Tucson, AZ.
BUMC is located two blocks north of E. Speedway Blvd. on the west side of N. Campbell Avenue in midtown Tucson. (See below for map.)
All interested persons are invited to attend.
- Map to meetings at BUMC
- Click here to see a map (50KB download).
- Follow the signs at the main auto entrance on the west side of Campbell to the hospital-visitors parking structure. Parking is $1.75/hour (free if you leave after 9:30 PM).
You can also park free at the lot immediately south of the parking structure off Mabel Street--it's just a few steps away from the hospital, and both this lot and the walkway to the hospital are well lighted. Money is not required for the parking meters after 5:30 PM.
- Meeting room locations within UMC
- The very latest info on meeting rooms can always be found on our roomfinder sign which will be posted on the Med-Center Information Desk just inside the Main Entrance the night of the meeting. Meeting rooms are also given in the announcement for the next general meeting that you can access by clicking the "Next meeting..." link at the very top of each page on this site. Meeting room info is also available here.
- Meeting Topics
- The topics for the next monthly general meeting are given in the announcement for the next general meeting that you can access by clicking the "Next meeting..." link at the very top of each page on this site. The topics are also available here.
- Format of our meetings
There is a Beginners educational session entitled "Mac OS/iOS Tips and Programs" which begins at 6:00 PM. Topics vary, but these sessions are aimed at the new user. Typical format: interactive lecture.
There is a separate "Ask the Experts" Q&A session which also begins at 6:00 PM. Bring your questions and error-printouts here to get personalized help. Typical format: interactive Q&A.
The general meeting begins at 7:00 PM. Typical format: lecture/demonstration. Subjects vary. We attempt to have high-quality speakers who provide information of interest to all Macintosh and iOS users. Click here for info on the next meeting, or click on the Next meeting... link at the very top of every page on this site for a link to a page to find out what topics will be covered.
- Board of Directors meetings
- The TMUG Board of Directors meets the 1st Tuesday of each month also at the Banner University Medical Center. Interested Members and observers are welcome to attend. Click here for the announcement of the next Board meeting.