Tucson Macintosh User Group Consultants Registry
TMUG maintains a listing of capable third-party Macintosh and iOS consultants with expertise in many areas, including hardware, software, networks, and training. These consultants offer wide ranging assistance for fee on a variety of Macintosh and iOS hardware and software.
Information about these third-party consultants was provided to TMUG by the consultants themselves and is provided solely as a courtesy to help those in need of consulting services in locating them.
TMUG makes no representations about these consultants other than that at least one TMUG member has had a satisfactory experience with each consultant. TMUG disclaims any liability regarding these consulting services. Please direct questions about consulting services directly to the consultant.
Click here to see a PDF Users Guide for this Registry (13KB pdf, 1 page).
If you're interested in becoming a member of TMUG's Consultants Registry, click here to see a PDF that tells how to become a listed consultant (34KB, 3 pages).
TMUG is committed to maintaining high standards of quality and service in our consultant group. We encourage you to share with us your experience when using a TMUG-listed consultant. To share, please send email to our Registrar of Consultants giving the name of the consultant and explaining your experience.
List of Consultants:
- STAT Computer Services
- Boyd Burkhardt
- Email: Consult@CallSTAT.com
- Web site: http://www.CallSTAT.com
- STAT Computer Services has been offering professional Mac support to small businesses in Arizona since 1999. We provide a range of services designed to help you get the most out of your business computing software, hardware and services.
- Tech Strategy Consulting
- Proactive Support Services
- On-Site Support
- Remote Support
- iPad and iPhone repair
- Bob Wood
- Email: Bob@ThinkBob.com
- Web site: http://www.ThinkBob.com
- Web site development; Macintosh consulting, troubleshooting, individualized training, assistance with networking & backups; and digital photography services. Serving the individual and small-office/home-office market from southeastern Tucson.
- Michael Prete Consulting
- Michael Prete
- 520-548-3983 (cell)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal tutoring in your home, using your computer, at your pace. Setup new computers, operating systems, wireless networks, and backup systems. Transfer data from old computers; synchronize your computers and phones; troubleshoot problems. Also now assisting with selection, shopping for best prices, installation and set up of Home Theaters. References available.